You want to make the most of your time at Princeton. To be at your best, take care of yourself by making healthy choices. Ignoring your physical or emotional needs can negatively affect your health and well-being and make it harder to reach your goals.
Being healthy is about daily choices. UMatter provides information and tools to help you make the best choices for yourself:
- Explore dimensions of wellness to enhance your well-being.
- Ask for consent in sexual relationships.
- Use mindfulness tools to manage your stress.
- Know your limit when it comes to drinking.
- Surround yourself with people who value your needs, in addition to their own.
In addition, taking good care of yourself allows you to really be there for others.