Healthy relationships require effort and practice! Here you'll find more resources to help you practice your relationship skills. Some of the resources here are focused on you:
- improving your self-esteem,
- choosing your communication style,
- knowing your rights related to dating and hooking up, and
- noticing signs of unhealthy relationships.
Others will help you interact with your community:
- practicing ways to prevent interpersonal violence,
- creating a community of respect, and
- learning about healthy relationships.
No matter what you're looking for, the tools page is a great place to start.